The new updated Here and now Limited Edition Monopoly is even better than the original, and that is saying something! The new version includes properties such as the Oval and Wembley Stadium. The houses are now apartments, and you can buy Gatwick and Stansted airports too. You can visit the London Eye and Covent garden, and there are new player pieces which include rollerblades, a mobile phone, a London bus and a cheeseburger. The rate of inflation has obviously sky-rocketed since the old classic version was released, so you have to be very careful with your money as apartments can cost up to £2 Million each. A fantastic, highly recommended family game for 2-8 players from age 8 upwards. If you enjoy playing the original then you will be delighted with this new improved version.
- It’s a whole new twist on the classic property trading game!
- The four railroads are now airports, including LAX, JFK and Chicago’s O’Hare!
- Hot property includes Times Square in New York City, Boston’s Fenway Park, Las Vegas Blvd., Houston’s Johnson Space Center, Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry, and Minneapolis’ Mall of America!
- New tokens include the Toyota Prius, New Balance Shoe, McDonald’s French Fries, Labradoodle, Motorola RAZR Mobile Headset, and a Laptop Computer
- The goal still remains the same: buy, sell and trade well-known U.S. properties to win the game!